Tuesday 30 December 2008

After all the talking and preparations that I saw the two-foots doing for Christmas, it has come and gone so fast! It was my first Christmas, and I had a really special time! I can understand why Mammy gets so excited about Christmas. There is lots of fun-time, food, prezzzzies! Also, lots of different two-foots came to visit and Mammy was really happy!
I woke up on Christmas morning, and there was a big, huge shiny bag full of fun-time things! I was sooo excited, and starting hoppin
g about really fast on my little paws. Mammy let me look inside the bag, and told me I must have been a VERY good little boy as I'd got so many treats and toys from Santa!



I started playing with some of my new toys straight away! Then I had a Christmas dinner of fresh veggies that Mammy made for me (carrots, broccoli, parsnips, sprouts) and dried herbs. Yum, yum, yum! 










No comments:

Post a Comment